Sunday 8 April 2012

EASTER CHOCOLATE AND PRESENTS




Hope everyone is having a brilliant Easter! I don't particulary celebrate Easter, nor does my family, but we still like to have a Easter Egg and a few presents. When I was younger I used to love Easter as it was a time where I could still go Easter egg hunting around the house and in the garden.

My lovely lovely lovely mum bought me loads of brilliant presents this year! I got these Topshop shorts that I absolutely love - still cant believe she got them for me! I also got two Republic bandeaus, some Topshop triangle earrings which I adore, some Topshop nailvarnishes, lots of chocolate goodies, a backcombing brush and a DVD. Thank you mum! (and dad) xxx

3 comments:

  1. luv the shorts
    www.starryeyed-1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh, so jealous you got some awesome stuff! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the daisy print bandeau! It would look lovely in spring!
    I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award, check out my blog post for more info :) ox http://floralsandfreckles.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete