Tuesday, 19 March 2013

AMERICAN MAKEUP BUYS | MAC HAUL

  

This post is WAY over due as I went to America over a month ago now, but I still had to blog about my amazing Mac finds as I am sure you girlies will appreciate it. When I walked into the shop me and Georgia were literally in heaven, we couldn't stop admiring all the makeup in there. We stayed in there for a good hour and came back like four times.

Above are all the MAC products I got for about $50 in Washington (that is approximately £35 in the UK). 

Here is the makeup I bought and how much it is in the UK:

♥ Red lipgloss - £15
♥ Studio Sculpt foundation - £24
♥ Studio Sculpt Concealer - £14.50 
♥ Bronzing Powder - £19. 

Georgia bought a load of makeup too as we just couldn't resist. For the rest of the holiday we were just buzzing about our buys. I just couldn't believe how much of a bargain everything was, I even facetimed my mum to tell her about it. 

Sorry for the lack of posts recently, I just don't have time to do many anymore because of sixform and work - its such a nuisance. Blogging is something I really enjoy and I just feel annoyed I can't indulge myself in my posts at the moment and share everything with you. Hopefully things will pick up soon as I have the Easter Holidays in 4 days wooo!

9 comments:

  1. I love the look of the bronzer and lipgloss packaging. That really was a great bargain :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great MAC packaging, I'm loving it. Good to see you back, although i understand your predicament with school and work load. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the bronzer and lip gloss packaging - so cute and different compared to most MAC products!

    Christina | Passion Obsession

    ReplyDelete
  4. The red lip gloss is amazing! I've lost it in my room somewhere haha :) xx

    www.fairytalekiss.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lipgloss is gorgeous! Newest follower x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first
    comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
    I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    flights to Umrah
    cheap flight to jeddah
    flights to jeddah
    umrah jeddah flights
    umrah flights from London
    cheap flights to umrah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of these, can't believe how much more we pay for everything in the UK, ridiculous

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just came across your blog! Love the haul! I have a giveaway on my blog. I'm giving away Urban Decay's Naked Basics palette if you're interested ;)

    xx

    thebeautyresidence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very envious!

    Lovely blog you have here too Missy,

    If you fancy popping over to say hello I'm over at haul-oholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete