Sunday 9 June 2013

PRIMARK MINI HAUL

Light Denim Jacket £16
Bikini Top £6, Bikini Bottoms £4 = £10
Floral Headband £3
This is just a mini haul from Primark - I did buy many other things on my shopping trips, which will all be shown in the next post! I really wanted to go to Primark and pick up some bargains, but I didn't buy as much as I hoped. There were a lot of clothes I wanted but they were all bigger sizes which definitely wouldn't fit me. I hate it when that happens! I was really pleases with the bikini as I think the floral print and colours are gorgeous, and will be perfect for my August Holiday in Mallorca with my friend! I also love the floral headband as I have seen so many bloggers like 'She wears Fashion' and 'Alright Blondie' wear similar ones and they look gorgeous!.. so I was really pleased with this bargain head piece!

10 comments:

  1. love the denim jacket, always a great wardrobe staple! i look forward to seeing your other purchases! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that bikini!
    Primark has certainly stepped up in the bikini range this year!:D xo

    forthelove-of-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that bikini, can't believe its Primark!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great buys! Denim jacket perfect colour for summer and the bikini is very expensive looking. Well done you. You can get some good buys in Primark if you have time to browse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oo I've just bought a denim jacket from Primark too but mine was more a distressed one, they're perfect for summer evenings! and what a bargain at £3 for the floral headband!

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went shopping in primark today and I almost picked up the same headband! I didn't see a jacket like that though which is unfortunate because it's lovely and I would have had to have made a purchase...

    restless-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bikini is gorgeous, love the colours!

    http://ringoringorosie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the earrings!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love primark but like everything, its got so expensive for primark! everything used to be like below £10 :( x Love that bikini. Em x

    emtalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. This bikini is gorgeous! I went bikini shopping in there not long ago and it was so frustrating they either had the top in my size OR the bottoms, in all the pretty ones. Good work finding a matching set :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete