Monday 15 July 2013

MY 17TH


So Saturday 29th June I turned 17! I celebrated it with the five special people in my life whom are ma family. I had a birthday meal with them on the Friday night, where I went to the water front in Bristol called 'The Living Room'. It was such a brilliant night as everyone was able to come together and catch up!

I then went out on my birthday with my friends to Robyn's party where I got very carried away and ended up coming home with deep cuts, bruises and scratches all over my body! Never the less it was such a funny night so I couldn't wish for anything better.

6 comments:

  1. you're so gorge, hope you had a lovely birthday!
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful outfit , darling !
    like my new facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/#!/nfashiondiary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo
    News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
    I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thanks
    buy twitter followers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always spent my half an hour to read this webpage's content all the time along with a cup of coffee.

    Also visit my homepage: Harold C. Prather

    ReplyDelete
  5. your hair is so pretty as well as the outfit <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look DIVINE!!x

    ReplyDelete