Thursday 11 July 2013

MY SIXFORM BALL 2013

 

So it was my sixform ball last Tuesday and everyone was in their 'suit and tie'. I had a nightmare finding my dress as I left it until pretty much the week before to get one. I found mine on ASOS after days searching; it was just a simple strapless lace cream dress. Quite basic for me but I wanted something really elegant and pretty. Obviously I had to grunge it up with a studded black belt and heels as I couldn't have an entirely cute outfit! It was such a good night, much better than I anticipated. However the end of the night was a bit of a mess and I only got 2 hours sleep before school the next day, nevertheless still a brilliant night. It's wierd to think I probably won't ever see the year above again...

5 comments:

  1. beautiful dress :) nice pics too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that is such a lovely dress!:)looks so good with that belt!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous here! Hope you're doing well lovely :)

    Jade xx

    www.fairytalekiss.co.uk

    ReplyDelete