Friday, 17 August 2012

I WISH I WAS A PUNK ROCKER WITH FLOWERS IN MY HAIR


Arghh, it's August and yesterday I had to layer up in a thick leather jacket, tights and boots! I should be wearing skirts, shorts and crop tops, not winter jackets! I really do hate the English Weather :( We were promised a scorching hot, bbq weather summer, but instead we have had months of winter weather (I wouldn't be surprised if it started snowing!)

So I wore this outfit for a day to town and for once I didn't really buy much - all I bought was a glitzy phone cover which doesn't fit my phone and is scraping off the white layer, and a ear cuff earring thing which I have shown above.

11 comments:

  1. You look absolutely stunning. Major hair envy. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhh thank you, thats so sweet!! xxxx

      Delete
  2. Your dress is so pretty, where is it from? xo
    http://www.madeinkayla.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you!.. Its from zara, but I bought it about a year ago xxx

      Delete
  3. Hott girl! You look so lush, I love that dress! Yeah its well annoying that we havent had a summer yet! Love Cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit, love your style, I shall be following!
    hellochloerose.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dress is lovely, and I love that ear cuff! I'm always a bit worried about wearing them for some reason.

    I've also nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog: http://littlegoldstars.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/the-liebster-blog-award.html

    Terri xo littlegoldstars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!! You look amazing :)


    ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your wreath and ear cuff! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love you outfit youhave amazing fashion x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Our weather feels so late autumnish right now that I actually started to think about Christmas today! :O

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete