Saturday 4 August 2012

MY CHEAP MIRACLE WORKERS | SKINCARE REVIEW

 Re-Gen Cream 

When it comes to my skin, I have a huge problem with red blemishes. After my spots have gone, they seem to leave behind a red small scar on my skin which is such a nuisance for me! They take like a year for them to disappear which is seriously irritating, so going au naturel with my skin is a big no-no! I have been searching for an inexpensive product which would get rid of these scars and I found this miracle worker! 

I have been using this cream for about 3-4 weeks and it has definitely helped my skin! It has a thick creamy texture which feels light and smooth on the skin. It takes around 5 minutes to absorb into the skin and then the cream works its magic! I use it twice a day to remove the red marks - but the handy thing is, I use it as a moisturiser before I put my make-up on and it leaves my skin looking dewy and fresh! 

This really helps improve the appearence of my skin and makes my marks fade quicker, however for me it doesn't help remove the spots on my skin or prevent them, but that wasn't what I bought the product for. It was simply to remove blemishes on my face and scars on my body. For scars, I apply it 2-3 times a day - so far there has been little improvement but I have only been using it for a few weeks so I'm not expecting them to instantly disappear!

I bought this at Home Bargains for £3.99 so this was a serious bargain! You can purchase them at other places such as Ebay or Amazon. It doesn't have the nicest packaging so it doesn't sit well on a girly dressing table, but because it is so good I really don't mind. I would definitely recommend, and for such a small price I wouldn't hesitate in buying it!

Sudocrem 

This anti-septic cream claims to rid rashes, eczema and bed sores; however I only use it to remove my spots. It has a very thick texture and is bright white so it can only be used in the comfort of your own home! I bought a small pot in Poundland, but in boots you can buy a slightly bigger one for £1.25.

I'm in my teen years and I'm sure many of you know that this is a time when spots go crazy! I get them basically anywhere on my face and they usually take a while to go. Whenever I get a spot, I instantly grab my Sudocrem pot and whack on the cream. I leave a thick layer on the spot and just wait for it to absorb in - it takes a long time for that to happen so I usually put it on before I go to bed. The only disadvantage with that is that it can sometimes wipe off to the bedsheets. 

This cream makes spots fade over night which is brilliant! It massively reduces the size and redness of them so they become unnoticeable. Bigger spots of course take a little longer to remove, but nevertheless Sudocrem almost always does the job. It's incredible! 

1 comment:

  1. I seriously need to try this!! Everyone has been talking about this and I'm yet to try it! I have the odd scar from being a young teenager and squeezing them :( xx

    ReplyDelete